KENTUCKY ALL “A” CLASSIC SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline- The Scholarship Application* must be postmarked by October 11th, 2019. (This is fall break week, if you want guidance to mail it must be in office by October 4th)
Amount $1000 scholarship
Application website: allaclassic.org Copies also available outside guidance office
- Completed application and signed release form
- Two (2) Letters of recommendation
- A recent picture and short essay about yourself and your life in the present.
KSBA First Degree Scholarship Program
Deadline- Must be received in guidance office by October 4th, 2019
Amount- $2,500 scholarship
Application available in guidance office.
- Eligible students are those who would be the first members of their immediate families (parents, guardians, siblings) to receive a degree from a two- or four-year college or university
- Metcalfe board of education will nomination two students, one male, one female with a minimum ACT reading score of 20.
- The scholarships will be awarded based on a drawing conducted by the KSBA Board of Directors at their November 2019 quarterly board meeting
Horatio Alger Scholarship
Deadline-October 25, 2019
Application website: scholars.horatioalger.org
- Apply online
- Support form completed online by adult non family member
- Counselors online certification
- High school transcript submitted online
- Income verification
Coca-Cola Scholars Scholarship
Deadline - October 31, 2019
All applicants will be notified of their status by Thursday, November 21, 2019.
Application website: https://www.coca-colascholarsfoundation.org/apply/
- Current high school students attending a school in the U.S.
- 3.0 GPA
- U.S. Citizens
- On track to graduate this academic year (2019-2020)
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- High school graduates