Edmonton Tire & Auto Scholarship
- $500 to graduating senior - must have completed 11 &12 at MCHS
- GPA of at least 3.0
- Deadline-- May 10th 2020
- Copy of Application/ Also available at Guidance office
Kentucky Federation of Republican Women Scholarship
- $1500 to senior girl active within republican Party
- one page essay about Republican women you admire
- official copy of high school transcript
- two letters of recommendation
- Copy of application/ also available in guidance office
Tim Best Memorial Scholarship
- $500 scholarship ($250 first 2 semesters) for an area graduating Senior enrolling in a 4-year college or university, majoring (or minoring) in music or performing arts.
- Importance is placed on Christian faith as well as answers to the questions below.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
- Deadline April 23, 2020. return to Guidance office
- Copy of application/ Also available in guidance office
2020 Bennie Stephens Scholarship
- (3) $1000 Scholarships open to all MCHS graduating seniors planning to attend post secondary institution and attending all 4 years at Metcalfe County High School
- must have 3.2 GPA and ACT of 21 or better
- 1 page essay and 1 letter of recommendation
- Deadline April 30, 2020
- copy of application/ Also available in Guidance office
Metcalfe County Retired Teachers Association Scholarship
- $500 scholarship for senior with and Education Major
- minimum GPA 3.0 and ACT of 19
- Deadline May 1, 2020 - return to guidance counselor
- copy of application/ Also available in guidance office
Metcalfe County Homemakers Scholarship
- $500 scholarship for a graduating senior
- Deadline -- May 1, 2020 - return to MCHS Guidance Counselor
- Copy of Application/ also available in Guidance office
- college bound seniors who have experienced challenges in their life and have drive to succeed
- Deadline-- May 31,2020
- Online Application
Farmers RECC Scholarship
- $1,000 awards and no application is needed!
- Their parent/guardian must be a member of Farmers RECC at their principal place of residence and they should apply at the Annual Meeting in July 2020.
- Online pre-registration will be available closer to that date.
- Seniors in high school and above are eligible for this program.
2019 Ponton Law Scholarship
- $1000 scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit & need.
- Deadline July 31, 2020. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached for application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Online Application